· 1 minute walk to nearest shops and bars · 5 minutes walk to town centre and lake · 8 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Nazionale description
A smart and classic hotel, the Nazionale offers a convenient location just a few minutes walk to the traditional little town of Desenzano. The contemporary yet casual feel of the hotel is offset by the excellent hospitality, elegant furnishings and comfortable, stylish rooms. The hotel is owned and managed by the Cerini family, who also run the popular Park Hotel and the Eden in Sirmione.
Facilities - Hotel Nazionale features
· bar · lounge · breakfast room · garden · sun terraces with sunbeds and parasols · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · WiFi availbale in public areas and bedrooms (extra charge) · 2 lifts · 41 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a spacious twin room with shower or bath, WC and small balcony. Standard rooms have limited views. Larger superior rooms with a more pleasant outlook are also available at a supplement. Superior triple and quad rooms are also available and rooms suitable for wheelchair users on request. Double beds are available on request. All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, telephone, satellite TV, internet connection (local charge), and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Nazionale
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · snacks and drinks available for purchase all day
We update Hotel Nazionale's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Nazionale dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Hotel Nazionale in Desenzano, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Nazionale also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.