· 2 minutes walk to resort centre · 3 minutes walk to closest lift
- hotel description - Hotel Lohmann description
This modern hotel has excellent facilities and is located just a short walk from the resort centre. The Lohmann offers great value with unlimited free drinks with evening meals and a superb programme of gudided walks offered in conjunction with the tourist office.
Facilities - Hotel Lohmann features
· lounge/bar with comfortable armchairs · 'Testarossa' bar/café · 'C U' cocktail bar · sauna, whirlpool and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · FREE guided hiking programme · FREE supervision for children from 3 years, Sun-Fri · children's playroom including toys and trampoline · extra charge for internet terminal · non-smoking dining room · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors · free outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. 42m² junior suites sleeping up to 4 people with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed are also available at a supplement. 45m² family suites sleeping up to 5 people with separate bedroom and lounge area with sofa beds are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, safe, internet link, hairdryer, balcony and are non smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Lohmann
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet-style evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · weekly barbecue evening (weather permitting) FREE unlimited drinks with evening meal (beer, house wine or soft drinks 6.30pm-8.30pm)
We update Hotel Lohmann's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Lohmann in Obergurgl, Austria departs Saturday 15th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Lohmann also Enquired about
Hotel Wiesental Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 15th July.
Hotel Bellevue Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 15th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.