• quiet, yet central location • 5 minutes walk to the resort centre and to the chair lift
- hotel description - Hotel Lek description
In you're looking for something with a little charm, this lovely chalet style hotel has a warm and friendly atmosphere and is set in a quiet, pleasant location, only 5 minutes walk to the village centre. The hotel benefits from a leisure and wellness complex with excellent facilities and for families there's a children's play area. During July & August take advantage of 2 free guided walks per week (during June & September, one walk per week).
Facilities - Hotel Lek features
· indoor swimming pool with whirlpool, waterfall feature and separate pool for children · fitness room · wellness centre with sauna, steam room and solarium (all with extra charge) · lounge · coffee shop · free internet station · children's outdoor play area · 4 outdoor tennis courts · occasional live music · lift · 70 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Small double eaves rooms with shower and WC are available for a discount. Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 with a balcony and single rooms with shower and WC are available for a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer, internet link and bathrobes. Superior rooms also have minibar and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Lek
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 3 course buffet-style evening meal with choice of all courses • vegetarian option • salad, starter and dessert buffets
We update Hotel Lek's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Lek in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Lek also Enquired about
Milka Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Hotel Kompas Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Hotel Larix Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Hotel Prisank Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Pension Lipa Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Hotel Skipass Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.