· superb lakeside location · in the small resort centre · only two minutes walk to the tennis courts
- hotel description - Hotel Jezero description
The unique lakeside location of the Jezero make this hotel a prime choice for the discerning visitor. Situated opposite the magnificent Church of St. John, with lakeside and mountain paths nearby, we highly recommend the Jezero for a memorable stay.
Facilities - Hotel Jezero features
• heated indoor swimming pool • fitness room • table tennis • sauna, extra charge for massage • dining room • bar • sun terrace • garden • weekly Zither music (high season only) • free WiFi in lobby and reception area • lift to most floors (please request at time of booking) • 76 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with a bath, WC, eaves window and a balcony. Standard twin and triple rooms with bath, shower, WC and balcony and superior rooms (in the modern wing) with bath or shower, WC and balcony are available at a supplement. Single rooms with a shower, WC and balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Jezero
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meal with choice of main course • daily starter, salad and dessert buffet
We update Hotel Jezero's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Jezero dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Jezero in Bohinj, Slovenia departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Jezero also Enquired about
Hotel Kristal Bohinj Slovenia, Gatwick to Brnik Airport 24th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.