• situated at the Plan end of Selva • 8 minutes walk to resort centre and cable car • 100m to nearest walking route and bus stop to resort centre
- hotel description - Hotel Ingram description
The cozy and charming Hotel Ingram is in a picturesque position, its friendly owners Lidia and Lauren ensuring every stay is a memorable one. Recently refurbished the hotel looks in great shape with attractive hotel rooms and a new bar and restaurant. There is a sauna and steam room to relax in after a day spent on the walking routes which are all in close proximity to the hotel.
Facilities - Hotel Ingram features
• bar/lounge • sauna • steam room • extra charge for internet access • FREE weekly guided walk • lift • 21 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with private bath or shower and WC. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Ingram
• buffet breakfast • 4 course waiter-service evening meal with set menu and daily salad buffet • weekly candlelit gala dinner
We update Hotel Ingram's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Ingram in Selva, Italy departs Saturday 19th August 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Ingram also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.