· 5 minutes walk to village centre · 2 minutes walk to nearest bars and restaurants
- hotel description - Hotel Harfenwirt description
Bustling with Tirolean charm, the Harfenwrit offers good facilities and a friendly welcome from our good friends, the Thaler family.
Facilities - Hotel Harfenwirt features
· 2 bars with seating area · à la carte restaurant · sauna and indoor pool · infrared cabin · lift to all floors · 42 bedrooms in main building and 46 in new wing
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room in the original wing with separate head to head beds, private shower and WC. Standard rooms and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Superior rooms in the new wing with Austrian twin beds, bath and balcony are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Harfenwirt
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and twice weekly salad buffet
We update Hotel Harfenwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Harfenwirt in Niederau, Austria departs Wednesday 7th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Harfenwirt also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.