· 3 minutes walk to lakeside promenade · 5 minutes walk to private lakeside gardens · 4 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze description
Set on a slope above the lake and accessible by a path from the road, the Excelsior Le Terrazze has a stunning panoramic position just 3 minutes walk to Garda's lakeside promenade and 5 minutes walk to the ferry departure point. The refurbished bedrooms offer excellent modern facilities and the hotel has spacious, stylish public areas, including a charming terrace overlooking the pool and the lake. Weather permitting breakfast may be taken on the terrace. The outdoor pool is flanked by mature, landscaped gardens and guests also have free use of private gardens on the lakeside, 400 metres from the hotel, including sun loungers and parasols.
Facilities - Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze features
· bar and lounge area · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · pool towels provided · private lakeside garden with sun loungers and parasols · snack bar at lakeside gardens · air conditioning throughout (01/06-15/09) · FREE WiFi throughout hotel · twice weekly live music · lift · 53 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room located at the rear of the hotel without a view, with private shower and WC. Larger rooms with a balcony, rooms with side lake view and balcony, superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people with side lake view and balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar, safe, tea/coffee making facilities and air conditioning (01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course, salad and dessert buffets · weekly Italian themed dinners
We update Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze in Garda, Italy departs Saturday 6th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.