- hotel description - Hotel Eva Village description
The Hotel Eva Village occupies an excellent location in the resort centre. The hotel is tastefully decorated and has excellent spa facilities. The hotel is expertly run by the Unterkofler family who will make sure you have a memorable stay.
Facilities - Hotel Eva Village features
· 800m² spa area with indoor pool, saunas, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · garden with panoramic views of Saalbach · lounge area and 2 bars
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with a double bed, private shower and WC. Double rooms with balcony and junior suites sleeping up to 4 with balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and bathrobes.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Eva Village
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with 3 choices of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly starter and strudel buffet • weekly themed buffet
We update Hotel Eva Village's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Eva Village dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Eva Village in Saalbach, Austria departs Wednesday 28th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Eva Village also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.