· situated on the lakeside at the edge of Bardolino · 4 minutes walk to resort centre · adjacent to nearest bar and restaurant · 5 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Du Lac description
Sitting on the shores of the lake and just a few minutes stroll into town the Hotel Du Lac is a great choice. There is a lovely terrace that leads onto a small garden and then down to your private beach making it a popular choice for both couples and families.
Facilities - Hotel Du Lac features
· bar · lounge with satellite TV · terrace on lake · patio garden · private lakeside beach · air conditioning throughout 15/06-15/09 · swimming pool with partition to provide separate indoor and outdoor sections (heated early/late season only) · fitness room, sauna, steam room, whirlpool (to be booked locally) · extra charge for solarium, massage, bicycle hire · internet point at reception (extra charge) · live music twice a week · 87 bedrooms · 1 lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath, shower attachment and WC. Triple rooms with sofa bed are also available and single rooms are available on request. All rooms are in the main building and have a radio, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, air conditioning (15/06-15/09) and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Du Lac
· buffet breakfast with hot dishes · 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu, salad buffet · weekly Gala Dinner · one of the airy dining rooms overlooks Lake Garda.
We update Hotel Du Lac's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Du Lac dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Du Lac in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 19th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Du Lac also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.