· in the resort centre · close to the main road and railway line · 3 minutes walk to the lake shore and bathing area · 3 minutes walk to the lake ferry station · 1 minute walk to bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Dermuth description
With an excellent location in the resort centre, the Hotel Dermuth offers a high standard of comfort and service. The hotel has a garden and a lakeside bathing area, both perfect for relaxing.
Facilities - Hotel Dermuth features
· bar · lounge · cafè · à la carte restaurant · occasional live music · sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · TV room · table tennis · garden · lakeside bathing area with sun beds and pedaloes · cycle hire · outdoor tennis · weekly guided walks · 2 lifts · 47 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Dermuth
· hot and cold buffet breakfast (eggs to order) · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly dessert buffet · weekly barbecue evening or themed buffet
We update Hotel Dermuth's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Dermuth in Lake Worthersee, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Dermuth also Enquired about
Hotel Sonnengrund Lake Worthersee Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 10th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.