· just across from the lake · 2 minutes walk to resort centre, shops, bars and restaurants · 8 minutes walk to ferry point · 1 minute walk to beach
- hotel description - Hotel Conca d'Oro description
This family run B&B puts you on the lake promenade, just a short walk to the centre of town and right by the lake. The friendly service is coupled with bright décor making the Conca d'Oro wonderfully welcoming. The quality, yet simple rooms are all of a good standard some with views across the lake.
Facilities - Hotel Conca d'Oro features
· café bar · lounge with satellite TV · small reception · large lakefront terrace · rooftop sun terrace · lift · 20 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room at the rear of the hotel with shower and WC. Rooms at the front of the hotel, facing the lake, with balcony or terrace are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, TV and telephone.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Conca d'Oro
· continental buffet breakfast
We update Hotel Conca d'Oro's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Conca d'Oro in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 26th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Conca d'Oro also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.