Location - where is Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken
· excellent central location in Interlaken · 2 minutes walk to Interlaken Ost train station · located at the end of Höheweg street (the main shopping street in Interlaken)
- hotel description - Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken description
The Carlton-Europe is a fine hotel that dates back a hundred years and has a great location close to the Lake Brienz landing stage and just a few minutes walk from Interlaken Ost railway station. Rooms can be allocated in the Carlton or Europe wing, both providing a good standard of accommodation.
Facilities - Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken features
· bar and lounge · garden and sun terrace · wellness area with saunas, steam room and mood showers · extra charge for massage, spa treatments and hairdresser · childrens' playroom · lift in all buildings · 75 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private shower or bath and WC. Superior rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, internet connection, kettle with tea and coffee provided, telephone, radio, hairdryer and safe. Rooms can be allocated in either the Carlton or Europe Wing, both are the same standard of accommodation.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken
· buffet breakfast (cooked breakfast available at an extra charge) · 3 course evening meals
We update Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken in Interlaken, Switzerland departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Carlton-Europe, Interlaken also Enquired about
Hotel Alpina Interlaken Switzerland, Luton to Geneve-cointrin Airport 24th May.
Hotel Sonne Interlaken Switzerland, Luton to Zürich-Kloten Airport 24th May.
Hotel Oberland Interlaken Switzerland, Luton to Geneve-cointrin Airport 24th May.
Hotel Beausite Interlaken Switzerland, Luton to Geneve-cointrin Airport 24th May.
Hotel Stella Interlaken Switzerland, Luton to Zürich-Kloten Airport 24th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.