- hotel description
- Hotel Caprice description
Under new management since 2011, and refurbished throughout the following year, we are pleased to re-introduce this charming chalet-style boutique hotel into our programme for summer 2013. The Caprice offers modern and luxurious accommodation in an excellent central location, just 2 minutes’ walk from the train station. With a friendly and inviting atmosphere, the hotel also boasts stunning views to the Jungfrau and down the Lauterbrunnen valley, which can be enjoyed from the sun terrace and most of the bedrooms.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Caprice features
- Attractive modern dining room
- Smart lounge and bar
- Large south-facing sun terrace with fabulous views of the mountains and valley
- Sauna (Free)
- Billiard room
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Dogs accepted • Dinner restaurant • Public rooms • Sauna
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 20. All the newly- renovated twin rooms have balcony, bath, cable TV with some English channels, telephone, DVD player, safe, radio, minibar and hairdryer.
- Most rooms are south-facing and enjoy wonderful views to the mountains and the valley.
- West-facing twins have side view.
- A north-facing double for single use with shower, but no balcony, is also available.
- A south-facing three-roomed suite with 2 bedrooms and separate lounge area, ideal for families is on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Caprice
- Good buffet breakfast with some hot options
- Excellent 5-course evening meal including salad buffet
No of restaurants: 1
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Formal • Dinner - no of courses: 3
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian