· set on a hill above the lake and main lake road · 8 minutes walk to resort centre · 2 minutes walk to lake · 10 minutes walk to ferry point · 6 minutes walk to bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Capri description
The high level of cuisine and excellent service has made this family run hotel a popular place with British guests. The well presented rooms, large pools and range of other facilities are the icing on the cake, with the incredible views from the rooftop terrace being the cherry on the top.
Facilities - Hotel Capri features
· lounge/satellite TV room · bar · restaurant · rooftop sun terrace · garden · outdoor swimming pool · sauna, whirlpool and fitness room · table tennis · bicycle hire · 2 lifts · 47 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Triple rooms are available. Superior twin rooms with balcony or balcony and lake view are also available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe. Air conditioning is available in bedrooms during high season, at a local supplement of approximately €5 per day.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Capri
· generous buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Hotel Capri's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Wed 13 Sep 201713/09/17
Sat 16 Sep 201716/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Hotel Capri in Malcesine, Italy departs Wednesday 19th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Capri also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.