- hotel description
- Hotel Butterfly description
This popular 3-star hotel enjoys a lovely quiet position, very convenient for both the village centre and the Gornergrat mountain railway giving access to superb walking country.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Butterfly features
- Cosy lounge
- Spa area with Finnish sauna, infra-red sauna and Turkish bath (incl.)
- Solarium and massage (supp.)
- Billiards (free)
- Wi-fi and public PC with internet access (free)
- Sun terrace
Facilities: • Internet access
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 60. All attractively furnished twins and doubles with bath, balcony, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe, radio, wireless LAN and tea & coffee-making facilities.
- Standard twins are larger.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Butterfly
- Good buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meal.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Butterfly's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Butterfly dates & departure airports
|Mon 21 Sep 202021/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester|
|Wed 23 Sep 202023/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Hotel Butterfly in Zermatt, Switzerland departs Saturday 18th July 2020, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.