- hotel description
- Hotel Bodmi description
- This lovely chalet-style hotel is situated amidst the walking trails on a terrace above the village, and offers excellent standards of cuisine and accommodation. The hotel is set in a quiet location with panoramic views and is approx. 15 minutes' walk down to the village centre. The resort bus, free with your guest card, stops opposite the hotel.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Bodmi features
- Charming rustic-style restaurant
- Sun terrace in front of hotel where drinks are served in fine weather
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Adult-only 'wellness' area in adjoining 'stable' including bio/finnish saunas
- Steambath and vitality showers and relaxation room (incl.)
- Wi-fi and public PC with internet access (free)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 20. Rooms are well-furnished and have bath, flat screen TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer and balcony.
- North-facing rooms are very spacious and can take up to 5 persons, whilst south-facing rooms enjoy wonderful views.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bodmi
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Bodmi's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.