• peaceful setting close to lake • 1 minute walk to resort centre • 2 minutes walk to beach
- hotel description - Hotel Bisesti description
The friendly, family-run Bisesti enjoys an excellent location, set in leafy, tranquil gardens still just one minutes stroll to the lake and Garda’s pretty historic centre. The hotel’s swimming pool, complete with hydro-massage features and surrounded by sun terraces and shady lawns, is an ideal for a spot of relaxation and a refreshing swim. Offering comfortable bedrooms and attentive service, the Hotel Bisesti is a traditional hotel that comes complete with an exceptionally warm welcome.
Facilities - Hotel Bisesti features
• outdoor pool • sun terrace and loungers • attractive gardens • bar • lounge • extra charge for internet • table tennis (free of charge but ping pong balls must be bought) • live music twice weekly • lift • 93 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Twin rooms with air conditioning (30/05-31/08) and/or balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV and hairdryer. Rooms without air conditioning have a fan.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bisesti
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet • flexible dining – guests may swap dinner for lunch on request • weekly gala dinner with live music
We update Hotel Bisesti's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Belfast (Aldergrove)
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Hotel Bisesti in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 31st May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Bisesti also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.