Location - where is Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof
· superb location at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm mountain area · 5 minutes walk to town centre
- hotel description - Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof description
The Kaiserhof is a fantastic hotel with a great location next to the gondola station and just a few minutes walk to the town centre and bus and train station. It is stylishly decorated and has great facilities including a spilt level spa area with indoor pool.
Facilities - Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof features
· indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and fitness corner · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, massage and solarium · bar · lounge · children's playroom with toys · weekly activity and fitness programme · 51 bedrooms · lift to all floors · extra charge for parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Larger rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, bathrobes, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and regular salad buffet · weekly themed buffets
We update Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Wednesday 6th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Best Western Premier Kaiserhof also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.