· quiet location overlooking Wengen and the valley below · 3 minutes walk to the village centre and Männlichen Cable Car · 5 minutes walk to the railway station
- hotel description - Hotel Belvedere description
Ever popular with guests, the Hotel Belvedere is a lovely traditional Art Deco hotel set in a quiet yet convenient area. Evening meals are always well received and are usually buffet style with a choice of main course and a delightful range of desserts. Located just above the pretty resort of Wengen and the spectacular Lauterbrunnen Valley the terrace and gardens are a wonderful place to absorb some fantastic vistas.
Facilities - Hotel Belvedere features
· fantastic views over the village and valley · delightful bar and spacious lounge · extra charge for WiFi in lounge · garden · sun terrace · TV room · childrens playroom with toys (unsupervised) · lift · 62 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with a private bath or shower and WC. South facing rooms are available at a supplement. Standard single rooms with a shower and WC are available with no extra supplement and south facing singles are available for a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, radio, hairdryer and a safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Belvedere
· buffet breakfast · packed lunch · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and a dessert buffet · early children's meals are available
We update Hotel Belvedere's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Belvedere in Wengen, Switzerland departs Saturday 17th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Belvedere also Enquired about
Hotel Bernerhof Wengen Switzerland, Manchester to Geneve-cointrin Airport 17th June.
Hotel Silberhorn Wengen Switzerland, Manchester to Geneve-cointrin Airport 17th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.