• on the lakeside at the edge of Bardolino • 4 minutes walk to the resort centre • adjacent to to the nearest bar and restaurant • 5 minutes walk to the ferry point • 20m from the Hotel Du Lac
- hotel description - Hotel Bellevue description
A great location on the lakefront and we strongly recommend the lake facing rooms with spectacular views. Although there are no facilities within the Hotel Bellevue guests can use all the facilities, including the private beach, of the Hotel Du Lac which is next door, this is also where you will have your evening meals.
Facilities - Hotel Bellevue features
• breakfast room • bar • lounge with satellite TV • terrace on lake • patio garden • private lakeside beach • air conditioning throughout (15/06-15/09) • outdoor pool with partition to provide separate indoor section (heated early/late season only), fitness room, sauna, whirlpool and steam room (must be booked locally) • extra charge for solarium, massage, bicycle hire • 2 lifts • 29 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room on the ground floor with a balcony or terrace, bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Triple rooms are also available with sofa bed. All rooms have satellite TV, radio, bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bellevue
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet taken in the Hotel Du Lac • weekly Gala Dinner • live music twice weekly
We update Hotel Bellevue's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Bellevue in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 30th August 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Bellevue also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.