· central location · 5 minutes walk to ferry departure point · short walk to/from the hotel on arrival and departure day, luggage will be transported
- hotel description - Hotel Astoria description
Located on the main promenade, in the busy centre of the resort, the Hotel Astoria is ideally situated just a step from the lakeside. Guests have use of the large outdoor pool at the Park Hotel Oasi which is approximately 20 minutes walk away or can be reached on the free local Garda bus. The mood livens up in the evening and lively bars nearby often have music adding to the cheerful holiday atmosphere. Guests are also welcome in the chic new bar 'Cerchio Aperto', which hosts varied evening events. The hotel's typical restaurant and pizzeria 'Il Giardino delle Rane' is renowned locally.
Facilities - Hotel Astoria features
· first floor open-air terrace overlooking the lake with chairs and parasols · reception/lounge · use of large outdoor pool at the Park Hotel Oasi (small extra charge) · bar/dining rooms · air conditioning throughout the hotel (approx 01/06 - 15/09) · 24 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. All rooms have air conditioning (01/06-15/09), safe (extra charge) and satellite TV. Some rooms have head to head twin beds.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Astoria
· buffet breakfast with cooked options · optional half board upgrade available · optional dinner is taken from the à la carte menu and includes either a first course (pasta/risotto) or a second course (fish/meat), side dish (vegetables/salad) and dessert. Drinks are not included. Some dishes may carry a small local supplement, clearly indicated on the menu.
We update Hotel Astoria's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Astoria in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 7th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Astoria also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.