· 3 minutes walk to resort centre · 5 minutes walk to railway station
- hotel description - Hotel Arlberg description
The impressive Arlberg is in an ideal position, just a short walk from the village centre and close to all the resort amenities. Beautifully decorated throughout, it offers a choice of spacious and comfortable rooms and a wide range of facilities to enjoy.
Facilities - Hotel Arlberg features
· indoor pool and whirlpool · sauna and steam room (twice weekly) · extra charge for massage and solarium · spacious lounge and bar · sun terrace · FREE outdoor parking · lift to all floors · 75 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms with a balcony and superior rooms, sleeping up to 4 people with a balcony are also available at a supplement. Single rooms are available with no supplement. Triple and quad rooms consist of Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Arlberg
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet
We update Hotel Arlberg's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Arlberg in St Anton, Austria departs Saturday 24th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Arlberg also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.