· 5 minutes walk to resort centre (accessed 24hrs a day by private elevator)
- hotel description - Hotel Alpen Royal description
The Hotel Alpen Royal enjoys a peaceful location overlooking Zermatt, and offers magnificent views of the Matterhorn. There is a large sun terrace with views over the town as well as an excellent wellness area with swimming pool and whirlpool. Combined with the warm and friendly atmosphere you can be assured of a very comfortable stay in lovely surroundings.
Facilities - Hotel Alpen Royal features
· indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage · bar and lounge · dining room with great views of the Matterhorn · 30 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a north facing room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. South facing rooms with views of the Matterhorn, private bath, WC and balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, bathrobes (extra charge and deposit required), internet link and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alpen Royal
· buffet breakfast · FREE daily packed lunches (for stays of 3 nights or more) · 4 course evening meals with regular salad buffet
We update Hotel Alpen Royal's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Alpen Royal dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Alpen Royal in Zermatt, Switzerland departs Saturday 9th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Alpen Royal also Enquired about
Hotel Holiday Zermatt Switzerland, Gatwick to Geneve-cointrin Airport 9th September.
Hotel Jaegerhof Zermatt Switzerland, Gatwick to Geneve-cointrin Airport 9th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.