- hotel description
- Hotel Adler description
One of the best hotels in the Dolomites, the Hotel Adler Dolomiti offers the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. In the centre of the picturesque village of Ortisei, you couldn’t find a better base to explore this stunning region. With an extensive spa, wellness facilities and activity programme the Adler Dolomiti is a luxury hotel perfect for the discerning traveller.
Facilities - Hotel Adler features
- Bar and lounge
- Piano bar
- indoor and outdoor pools (one salt and one freshwater)
- Aguana wellness centre with whirlpool, steam rooms, saunas, outdoor Finnish sauna and hot tub
- Nordic walking, yoga and fitness classes
- Mini club for 4-10 year olds and gardens
- Subterranean rock salt lake and grotto, treatments and massages (local charge).
Swimming pool (indoor)
Swimming pool (outdoor)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Superior rooms have bath or shower, balcony, TV, hairdryer, safe minibar and telephone.
Family rooms without balcony are available on request.
Cable or satellite programmes
Minibar or fridge
Hotel is uphill at top of pedestrianised street
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Adler
5 course evening meal with choice
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Diabetics - Insulin can be stored