- hotel description - Grand Hotel Toplice description
This outstanding property boasts an unsurpassed lakeside setting, by the lake and the main shore road, on the edge of the resort centre. The hotel's stylish lounge has extensive picture windows offering spectacular views of the lake and its surroundings. The Grand Hotel Toplice is renowned for its high standards of service and superb cuisine. For excellent service and fairy tale views, the Toplice is hard to beat.
Facilities - Grand Hotel Toplice features
· indoor pool, fed by the cool lake springs (22°) · private lakeside lido and pool (open mid-June to mid-Sept.) · sauna, steam room and fitness room · boat rental · 2 lounges · 2 bars · terrace · bridge room · FREE internet corner · extra charge for cycle hire, tennis courts (at Villa Bled), solarium, massage and beauty salon · lift · 87 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with Austrian twin beds, shower, WC and balcony. Rooms with a lake view, suites and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Small double rooms with a balcony and a lake view are available at a negative supplement. Rooms without a lake view are on the road side of the hotel. All rooms have air conditioning, cable TV, safe, hairdryer and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Grand Hotel Toplice
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meal with choice of five main dishes, starter and dessert plus salad buffet · various speciality buffets
We update Grand Hotel Toplice's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Grand Hotel Toplice dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Grand Hotel Toplice in Bled, Slovenia departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Grand Hotel Toplice also Enquired about
Hotel Jelovica Bled Slovenia, Gatwick to Brnik Airport 20th September.
Hotel Kompas Bled Slovenia, Gatwick to Brnik Airport 20th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.