· superb lakeside location · ferry departure point just outside the hotel
- hotel description - Grand, Gardone description
An impressive hotel, ideally placed right in the centre of Gardone, facing marvellous views across the lake. Winston Churchill was a guest here and the spacious public rooms have a pre-war elegance that still makes this one of the best known hotels on Lake Garda. The hotel stretches for 300 yards along the lake, with the swimming pool set in terraced gardens.
Facilities - Grand, Gardone features
· TV room and reading room · piano bar with dancing most evenings · air conditioning in public areas · Wi-Fi in public areas payable locally · poolside snack bar · private lakeside promenade · panoramic sun terrace · outdoor pool · outdoor whirlpool · extra charge for sauna, Turkish bath and massage · lift · 166 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath and WC situated at the rear of the hotel. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with side or restricted lake view, rooms with balcony and lake view, deluxe rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms with shower, WC, balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Grand, Gardone
• hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffets · weekly Italian gala dinner · à la carte "Il Giardino Dei Limoni" restaurant open for lunch and dinner 12:00-16:00 & 19:00-21:30 (local charge - all guests receive a 10% discount)
We update Grand, Gardone's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Grand, Gardone in Gardone Riviera, Italy departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Grand, Gardone also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.