· bus stop nearby · 3 minutes walk to lakeside promenade and beach · 15 minutes walk to Riva and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Garda description
Under the same management as our very popular Savoy Palace, the Hotel Garda is close to shops, cafés and bars yet within easy reach of the pretty lakeside promenade and a mere 15 minutes stroll to the centre of Riva. The dining room is bright and cheerful and there is a bar/café. There are sun loungers and umbrellas around the outdoor pool if you want to escape from the sun and a small garden.
Facilities - Garda features
· outdoor pool · open-plan dining room · small garden · bar/café · live music twice a week · FREE bike hire · FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel · 2 lifts · 76 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Single and triple rooms are also available. All rooms have minibar, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning (15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Garda
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner, carvery and chef's buffet · FREE Italian light lunch buffet 12.30-1.30pm or packed lunch from 07/07-31/08
We update Garda's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Garda in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Garda also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.