· stunning lakeside location · opposite ferry departure point
- hotel description - Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio description
With a truly splendid position on the lakefront in Bellagio, just opposite the ferry departure point, it is easy to understand how this charming, family-run hotel acquired its name. Behind the hotel, reached by a number of steps, lies a terrace garden with a small pool - the perfect spot to hideaway and relax. To the front of the hotel, on the other hand, can be found all the considerable attractions of this delightful resort, including the Excelsior Splendide's own lively lakeside café and those inimitable views across glorious Lake Como. Guests may choose between taking lunch or dinner in the hotel.
Facilities - Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio features
· outdoor pool · sun terrace with sun loungers · pleasant garden · spacious lounge · lift · 55 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private shower and WC. Twin or double rooms with lake view are available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have recently been refurbished and have air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, WiFi connection and use of safe, either in room or at reception
Meals - food and drink in Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio
· buffet breakfast · 3 course lunch or evening meals with choice of menu and salad and starter buffet · full board also available • one FREE à la carte lunch, including drinks, on the hotel's lakefront terrace for all guests staying 10 nights or more
We update Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio in Bellagio, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Excelsior Splendide, Bellagio also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.