· 5 minutes walk to resort centre and Kitzbüheler Horn gondola
- hotel description - Erika description
One of the finest hotels in the area, the Erika is set in its own beautifully landscaped gardens, which are the pride of owners Uschi and Benedikt Schorer and their daughter Hanni. Located just a short walk from Kitzbühel's centre, the hotel offers such high standards and excellent facilities that many guests come here year after year.
Facilities - Erika features
· superb spa area · indoor heated swimming pools with childrens slide and water jets · sauna, solarium, steam room, aromatherapy room · massage and spa beauty treatments (extra charge) · fitness room · outdoor natural eco-pool (cleaned by plants) · putting green · children's play area · comfortable lounge and bar area · FREE WiFi · extra charge for internet corner · attractive gardens and sun terrace · conservatory · 47 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Junior suites are available at a supplement. All bedrooms and suites have hairdryer, cable TV and can take a third and fourth bed (sofa beds).
Meals - food and drink in Erika
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of all courses and daily salad and dessert buffet · weekly speciality dinners and buffets · early evening meals for children
We update Erika's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Erika in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Erika also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.