· beautiful park setting on the lake · 15 mins walk to resort centre
- hotel description - du Lac et du Parc description
In its own extensive and beautifully maintained luxuriant park which includes two ornamental lakes and many mature trees and shrubs, this very high standard hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities including sailing and windsurfing schools and mountain bike hire. A weekly candlelit dinner is held, during high season, in the elegant restaurant and there is piano music every evening in the bar. La Capannina restaurant is located near the outdoor pool and serves light meals during the day.
Facilities - du Lac et du Parc features
· air conditioned public rooms · lakeside gardens · 2 heated swimming pools, 1 indoor, 1 outdoor · separate childrens' pool · FREE pool towels and deckchairs · tennis courts · very large fitness room · beauty centre with massage and solarium (local charge) · sauna, Turkish bath and whirlpool · miniclub (3-10 years old) in July & August · spacious lounge · lift · FREE outdoor car parking · 159 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Single and triple rooms are also available. All rooms have internet link, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, air conditioning and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in du Lac et du Parc
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and starter buffets
We update du Lac et du Parc's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - du Lac et du Parc dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to du Lac et du Parc in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing du Lac et du Parc also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.