· 5 minutes walk to the lake · 15 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Cristallo description
The Hotel Cristallo is slightly set back and above the road, the rooms at the front have balcony and splendid lake view and most of those at the back a quieter outlook towards the hills. The lovely pool is surrounded by a pleasant garden area with magnificent lake views.
Facilities - Cristallo features
· large rooftop terrace with sunloungers and superb views · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · small fitness room · spacious bar and terrace · extra charge for WiFi · lift · 46 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Please note that this room has no view and looks onto a wall. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with mountain view, balcony and mountain view, balcony or shared terrace and lake view and single rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe (extra charge), hairdryer and air conditioning (from 15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Cristallo
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · weekly speciality dinner
We update Cristallo's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Cristallo in Malcesine, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Cristallo also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.