Location - where is Bellavista, Menaggio
· superbly situated by the lake · resort centre 2 minutes walk away · adjacent to small harbour · 3 minutes walk to ferry departure point
- hotel description
- Bellavista, Menaggio description
This excellent hotel enjoys a superb location right on the lakeside and within easy reach of the shops, bars and cafés of delightful Menaggio. The close proximity to the ferry departure point, with connections around the lake, is an added bonus.
Facilities - Bellavista, Menaggio features
· outdoor pool with umbrellas and sun loungers · bar leading to outside terrace · TV lounge · lift · 45 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin/double room with private bath or shower, WC and lake view. Lake view rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Single rooms facing the main road at the back of the hotel are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, satellite TV and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Bellavista, Menaggio
· continental buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu
We update Bellavista, Menaggio's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Bellavista, Menaggio dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Bellavista, Menaggio in Menaggio, Italy departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.