- hotel description
- Alpenhotel Kitzbühel description
Set in an idyllic location, directly on Kitzbühel’s natural Lake Schwarzsee, the Alpenhotel is run by Hirschhuber family and their friendly staff. Offering some lovely homely features in typical Tyrolean style, this hotel is just a 2km scenic stroll from the centre.
Facilities - Alpenhotel Kitzbühel features
- Lounge/bar leading out onto spacious terrace
- Traditional stube, café, separate lakeside bistro and private lido with loungers with marvellous lake views
- Large residents' restaurant and à la carte restaurants
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (Free)
- Garden with sun loungers
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 43. Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, balcony and mountain view
- Komfort Austrian twins are larger and have either mountain view or south-facing lake view
- Smaller eaves Austrian twins are available for single occupancy with no supplement
- All rooms have cable tv, phone, safe, radio and hairdryer
Meals - food and drink in Alpenhotel Kitzbühel
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with three choices of main dish plus salad buffet, dessert choice and cheese and fruit selection
- Weekly candlelight dinner, gala dinner, Farmers' buffet or barbecue.
We update Alpenhotel Kitzbühel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.