· 5 minutes walk to lakeside · 8 minutes walk to the ferry departure point and resort centre
- hotel description - Al Sole description
Located in a quiet location only a few minutes walk to the lake, the Al Sole is a warm and friendly hotel. The hotel has an outdoor pool with whirlpool and a pretty garden where you can have a drink to cool off. If the half board option is booked, dinner is taken at the Hotel Kriss (transport included).
Facilities - Al Sole features
· garden with sunloungers · cosy lounge/bar · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · bike hire (local charge) · family-run · lift · 27 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, satellite TV, safe (extra charge) and air conditioning (from 01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Al Sole
• buffet breakfast • optional 4 course evening meals with choice of menu available at a supplement (taken at the Hotel Kriss, with transport included.)
We update Al Sole's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Al Sole dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Al Sole in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Al Sole also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.