Location - where is Hotel Stella
Located in a quiet area, yet just a few minutes’ walk from Interlaken centre. The station is seven minutes' walk away and the free bus stops 350 metres away.
- Nearest Station:
Interlaken West 600 metres away
- hotel description
- Hotel Stella description
Hotel Stella has been proudly run by the Hofmann's for three generations. Set in atmospheric gardens in a quiet position, you are just a few minutes to the bus stop and seven minutes to Interlaken train station and centre. Expect outstanding hospitality and cuisine. Largely due to the warm family run feel and incredible attention to detail here.
The hotel facilities include LED lit gardens with a fountain and nice trees for sitting in the shade. There’s plenty of lounging areas, a sizeable indoor pool, and a pleasant outdoor dining terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast after choosing from the buffet. In the evenings head into town where you’ll find a selection of fine restaurants within walking distance - the hotel are happy to assist with dinner reservations.
Transfer Approx. 2hrs 30 mins by rail from Zurich airport or 3hrs by rail from Geneva airport. Your journey involves 1 or 2 changes of train.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Babysitting available (on request)
Children's menu available
Cots and Linen available at a cost of CHF 15 per day
Facilities - Hotel Stella features
- Location : Located in a quiet area, yet just a few minutes’ walk from Interlaken centre. The station is 7 minutes' walk away and the free bus stops 350m away.
- Indoor pool (Free)
- Lounge area and terrace with bar service
- Wi-Fi throughout (Free)
- Public PC with internet access (Free)
- Golf course within 3km (pay locally)
- Bike hire 10 min walk away (pay locally)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Garden terrace
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
North Facing Twin (Room 35) is around 18m² and has a shower.
South Facing Twins are around 24m² and have a bath or shower. These rooms also have a balcony. These rooms can sleep up to four (extra single beds) on request so please call us to book.
Junior Suites are around 40m² and sleep up to two. These spacious rooms have a lounge area and south facing balcony are are available on request.
Single Rooms are around 13m² and have a shower.
- Minibar / fridge
- Safety deposit box
- Cable / satellite TV
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
The hotel has one lift serving all floors and a second serving floors 1-3 only.
Access for disabled is via the back as this is where the lift is located
To connect with the second house access is via the first floor
The swimming pool area is only accessible via steps
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Stella
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Breakfast can be served on the terrace (weather permitting)
- Free half litre of wine per couple (quarter litre per single room) in room on arrival for guests staying 7 or more nights.
- Complimentary water in lobby all day and tea and coffee until 5pm
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements