Location - where is Hotel Schloss Lebenberg
- hotel description
- Hotel Schloss Lebenberg description
Hotel Schloss Lebenberg is a shining example that older hotels can be fashionable. This once aristocratic castle retains a historical charm, with 21stcentury furnishings and style. It looks like a present day recreation of 17thcentury Austrian architecture. It is hard to believe it has been the pride of Kitzbühel for nearly 300 years.
You will notice the magisterial position of the hotel overlooking the scenic peaks, valleys, lakes. A pure and fresh mountain air will give you energy to explore throughout your holiday.
After a day or morning of adventure, you will certainly feel deserving of the indulgent cuisine on offer. Take your pick of the welcoming establishments offering hearty food and service. Rest assured those at the Schloss Lebenburg will be eagerly awaiting your return, keen to spoil you in their state of the art spa and wellness area or homely restaurant.
In particular, those at the Hotel Schloss Lebenburg are proud of their unique and extensive spa facilities and wellness area. Built for relaxation – indulge in their elaborate sauna, steam room or panoramic rooftop pool that provides stunning views of the town. Their cocktail bar with live music, open fireplace lounge and classy restaurant all add to the ambience of this charming retreat.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour30 mins from Salzburg airport or 2 hours from Innsbruck airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby sitting available day and evening when requested in advance
- Baby listening service
- Babysitting (day)
- Babysitting (evening)
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Games room
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Play room
Facilities - Hotel Schloss Lebenberg features
- Stylish lounge/piano bar, elegant residents' restaurant with conservatory area.
- 48m rooftop indoor pool and sun terrace with panoramic views, infrared cabin and gym (Free)
- Large spa area with a wide variety of beauty and massage treatments (payable locally)
- Youths' games room, featuring table tennis table
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi and internet terminal (Free)
- Car parking
- Games room
- Laundry service
- Bike hire
- Dogs accepted
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Hair salon
- Non-smoking hotel
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Steam room
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 7
Castle Rooms are beautifully furnished with antiques and are the only rooms located in the old wing of the hotel (not accessible by lift). These rooms sleep two adults, have a bath and seating area and are around 27m². All rooms have cable TV, radio, free Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer, and bathrobes
Waldblick Rooms are around 28m² and can sleep up to three (extra single bed). These rooms have a bath and seating area.
Lebenburg Rooms are around 30m² and can also sleep up to three (extra single bed). These rooms have seating areas, mountain views and are also available for single use.
Junior Suites offer the most space at around 42m² and can sleep up to four (double sofa bed in lounge area). These rooms have a bath or shower.
Waldblick Single Rooms are around 25m² and have a bath and seating area.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Schloss Lebenberg
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Four course evening meal with three choices of main (only included for bookings confirmed on Half Board prior to August 31 2021)
- For guests on Bed & Breakfast basis, evening meals can be booked and paid for locally
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored