Location - where is Hotel Savoy Palace
- Central location in Gardone Riviera
- On the lakeside promenade
- 100 metres to the ferry point
- 300 metres to the nearest bus stop
- 300 metres to Rimbalzello Park
- hotel description
- Hotel Savoy Palace description
Hotel Savoy Palace takes pride of place on the edge of Lake Garda and its exterior gives a feeling of grandeur and history. The hotel’s been there since 1904 and has seen many people pass through the doors including international royalty and movie stars. The traditional interiors are in a typical Italian design and each room is individual. Expect antique furniture and cosy furnishings. We recommend upgrading to a Superior Room – they face the lakefront and the views from the windows are incredible.
Being so close to the centre of Gardone makes it easy to get out and explore. The ferry port is less than five minutes away and they run to nearby resorts all day. Rimbalzello Park is also within walking distance and has one of the most beautiful beaches on the whole lake, backed by a two-kilometre stretch of forest.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Verona airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Babysitting service (on request, payable locally)
Facilities - Hotel Savoy Palace features
- Outdoor pool (heated in low season) in the garden overlooking the lake
- Sunbathing terrace with sunbeds and parasols
- Pool towels available free of charge
- Pool bar serving drinks and light snacks
- Free use of wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room
- Massages and beauty treatments (payable locally)
- Free use of hotel's city & mountain bikes for 2 hours per day (subject to availability, €5 per hour after that)
- Piano bar twice a week from around June - mid September
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (payable locally)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 12
Local Fees and Taxes
A tourist tax of approx. €2 per person per night is payable locally.
Classic Rooms sleep two people and are bright and comfortably furnished. They're located towards the back of the hotel and have a TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe and bath with overhead shower.
Superior Rooms sleep two people and offer partial views of the lake. These spacious and elegant rooms are ideal for a romantic getaway. Whilst usually set up as a double bed, you can ask for twins should you wish.
Deluxe Rooms sleep up to three people and have a small balcony with lake views. They are elegantly furnished in an Art Nouveau style and provide a bathrobe and slippers for your stay. These rooms have tea making facilities.
Prestige Rooms are located on the third floor and have a lake view terrace with sun loungers. They sleep up to three people and are available on request, please call to book.
Classic and Superior Rooms for Sole Use are available on request, please call to book.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Savoy Palace
Each morning a breakfast buffet is beautifully laid out with hot options and coffees, teas and fruit juices. Breakfast is served al fresco in the summer months. On half board, dinner is three courses with a choice and the dress code is smart casual.
Angelo Landi Restaurant serves high quality food with Italian and international choices that can be enjoyed on the panoramic terrace. In the summer dine outside in the gardens beside the pool.
Muse Bar is connected to the Gabriele d'Annunzio terrace, which has views across Lake Garda. Its the perfect place for an aperitif and they serve a wide selection of drinks, cocktails and spirits.
Pool Bar serves light lunches and refreshments beside the pool.
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.