Location - where is Hotel Rodella
- 1.2 kilometres to the centre of Selva
- Public bus stops outside the hotel
- 200 metres to the Col Rodella Lift
- 500 metres to Santa Cristina
- hotel description
- Hotel Rodella description
Hotel Rodella is everything you imagine when you picture an idyllic mountain hideaway – it’s got a cosy Alpine feel and fantastic views over the mountains and valley thanks to its hillside position. It’s outside the centre of Selva so you’re guaranteed a bit of peace and quiet and the spa is the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate. To get into town you can use the hotel’s shuttle or walk – it takes around 15 minutes. If you’re anything like us, you can’t want to wait to get into the mountains and on the walking and cycling trails. You can be at the nearest lift in just 15 minutes so it’s very convenient and makes exploring the region nice and easy.
We can’t speak highly enough of the family who run Hotel Rodella. Their service is impeccable and they’re so friendly, always going the extra mile for their guests. There’s a homely atmosphere throughout the hotel and it’ll feel like you’re at your own table at home when you head to the cosy dining room for dinner. That is until you start to tuck into the food. They only use high quality, local ingredients and every bite is full of flavour. There’s a Tyrolean themed night once a week too so you can try some of the region’s most popular food.
Transfer time: approx. 2 hours 30 mins by coach from Verona airport.
Facilities - Hotel Rodella features
- Panoramic heated pool that leads from the inside the spa to the outdoor pool on the garden terrace
- Spa with Finnish sauna, steam bath, sensory showers and relaxation area with views of the Sella mountains, all included in the hotel price
- Panoramic sun terrace with loungers
- Pool and spa towels provided free of charge
- Massages and beauty treatments are payable locally
- Lounge bar
- Free shuttle service to the centre of Selva (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Garage (payable locally)
- 4 star Natura classification: the hotel uses 100% green energy
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 1
Local Fees and Taxes
A tourist tax of approx. €2.50 per person per night is payable locally.
Cots are available on request for approx. €10 per day, payable locally.
Comfort Rooms are about 25m². They're traditional and comfy rooms with double or twin beds and a balcony with mountain views. Facilities include a TV, safe, shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Superior Rooms are about 28m² and have a living area and a balcony with mountain views. They can sleep up to four people with a sofa bed.
Junior Suites are about 28m² and sleep up to four people. They have a balcony and mountain views.
Comfort Rooms for Sole Use are available on request, please call to book.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Rodella
There's three cosy dining rooms at the hotel where a varied buffet breakfast and five-course dinners are served. Expect international and local dishes on the menu using high-quality ingredients. Once a week there’s a Tyrolean evening with lots of local food to try.
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free