Located in the centre of the village, Hotel Böglerhof is Alpbach’s leading hotel. Dating back to the 15th century it has many original features which have been lovingly worked into the hotel. Standards are high with attentive service and award winning cuisine –including a variety of Tyrolean and international dishes.
We recommend joining the sommelier for a weekly wine tasting in the hotel wine cellar or accompanying Andreas, the qualified hiking guide, on a twice weekly walk to discover some of the best spots and views.
You can refresh in the superb ‘Vitaquell Spa’ area, featuring various saunas, steam rooms and a lovely relaxation area with panoramic views of the Alps. The pretty garden and outdoor pool offer a fantastic place to enjoy the beautiful mountain setting. Bedrooms are tastefully decorated in traditional Alpine styles. All bedrooms have balcony for taking in your magnificent setting.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour from Innsbruck airport or 2 hours 15 mins from Salzburg airport.
Hotel Kids club (Jul/Aug only)
Babysitting is available upon request
Early child meals are available from 6pm
- Baby listening service
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
- Games room
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Hotel kindergarten
- Play room
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- All rooms are tastefully and elegantly furnished
- Large 'Schatzberg' Austrian twins have bath, balcony and garden view (room size approx. 28-30m²)
- New wing 'Sonnjoch' Austrian twins are larger still with bath, shower, separate wc, lounge area and south-facing balcony (room size approx. 40m²)
- Singles have shower and balcony (room size approx. 20-22m²)
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Alpbach has very few sections in and around the village. We do not recommend this resort for guests with limited mobility.
Alpbach is on a hill but some rooms in the Boglerhof can be used for disabled guests.