Hotel Alpina is a contemporary hotel in the centre of Chamonix, with amazing views of Mont Blanc and Brevent mountain ranges. The bus stop is across the road from the hotel, making it even easier to reach the cable cars and top of the mountains.
The hotel rooms are modern with urban and mountain styles perfectly combined, giving a warm feel. This design is throughout the hotel, along with the mountain views.
Vista bar and restaurant on the 7th floor of the hotel provide 180° panoramic views over Chamonix resort and Mont Blanc. The food and cocktail menu give even more of a reason to visit. For a more relaxed vibe there is a great bar with an open fire area downstairs, as well as the spa area for a full pampering after exploring the mountains.
Guests can dine in the Vista Restaurant in the hotel or can explore further with the the option to dine out in a choice of the sister hotels' restaurants: the Prieuré Hotel or Brasserie l'M, both situated in the centre of Chamonix, giving guests an opportunity to taste a variety if local cuisines.
To make your stay in Chamonix extra special there is the opportunity to spend an unforgettable night in the Refuge du Montenvers. Sitting on the top of the Mer de Glace, high in the Chamonix Alps it's the perfect place to watch the sun go down, and wake up in the morning. This nights stay will include the Montenvers Railway to reach the hotel, dinner and breakfast. You won't even need to check out of Hotel Alpina.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 7
24 hour reception desk
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.30 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WiFi, bath with shower head attachment, flat screen TV with English speaking channels, safe, hair dryer, iron, tea making facilities, coffee machine, toiletries, desk, towels, linen, telephone and picturesque mountain views.
- Double room (A2): sleeps 1-2 people (18m²) and has mountain views.
- Superior room (B2): sleeps 1-2 people (25m²) and has a balcony with views of Mont Blanc.
- Triple superior room (C3): sleeps 3 people (25m²) and has Mont Blanc views and a balcony.
- Quad superior room (D4): sleeps 4 people (26m²). Has a double sofa bed and balcony with Mont Blanc views. Suitable for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old).
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Adapted rooms available on request