Location - where is Hotel Alpenblick
- Central location in the village
- 800m (or bus ride) to the supermarket
- Interlaken West Boat station is 20 minute by bus
- Nearest Station:
- Nearest Lift:
Schynige Platte (800m)
- Distance to Lift: 800 km
- hotel description
- Hotel Alpenblick description
The traditional flower-bedecked Hotel Alpenblick has been the pride of Wilderswil for over 400 years. This little gem sits in a quiet position in the pretty centre, with surrounding views of Mount Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains and 4 minutes’ walk to the bus stop.
Thanks to the Stöckli family there is always a warm atmosphere here. Inside, the hotel is rustically furnished including a lobby with traditional décor and two homely restaurants. The picturesque mountains can be enjoyed from the large gardens, or ambient terrace. The Gourmet Stübli restaurant boasts 16 Gault Millau points, 3 toques and 1 Michelin star. Meals are served in the rustic ‘Unspunnenstube’ restaurant.
All bedrooms are rustic and comfortable with neat furnishings.
Transfer approx. 2hrs 45mins by rail from Zurich airport or 3hrs by rail from Geneva airport. Your journey involves 2 changes of train.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly hotel – unsupervised play room, unsupervised playground, early meals for children and kids menu available (buffet)
Facilities - Hotel Alpenblick features
- Half board dining room on first floor.
- Two à la carte restaurants frequented by locals and guests alike, are personally supervised by the proprietor Mr Stöckli - one is a gourmet restaurant and one is a cosy 'stübli'
- Bar and service in lounge and terrace
- Wi-Fi (free)
- No lift
- Open parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 3
Separate 'Chalet' building opposite
Standard Twin Rooms are around 12-16m² and located in the main building. These rooms can sleep up to two and have a bath or shower. All rooms are non-smoking with radio, TV with english speaking channels, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Alpenglück Twin Rooms are around 16-20m² and can sleep up to three. These rooms have a shower and can be in the main building or chalet building opposite.
Superior Twin or Austrian Twin Rooms in the main building are around 20-32m² and sleep up to three. These rooms have a bath and lounge area.
Superior Chalet Twin or Austrian Twin Rooms in the chalet building are also around 20-32m² and sleep up to three. These rooms have a bath or shower, lounge area and balcony.
Single Rooms are on request so please call us to book these.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
The hotel does not have a lift
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alpenblick
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Five course evening meal with choice of main course
- Salad buffet most evenings
- Weekly speciality dinner or Farmer's Buffet.
- Weekly dessert buffet (Sundays)
- Free daily packed lunch
- Award winning kitchen with 16 points and 3 hats from Gault-Millau and one Michellin star for chef and owner Richard Stuckli (pay locally)
- Advance notice is required for special dietary requirements
- Weekly guests welcome drink with owners (apero)
- No of restaurants: 3
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free