Location - where is Bergresort Seefeld
- 600 metres to resort centre
- hotel description
- Bergresort Seefeld description
The country-hotel Bergresort is a characterful hotel in the heart of Seefeld, set in its own beautiful landscaped gardens with a natural pond and woodland. The hotel is located 10-15 minutes’ walk to the village centre and has a full activity programme for guests including guided walks, and live music or piano entertainment most evenings.
The restaurant serves a rich Tyrolean offering with light or hearty options. Be sure to visit the wine shop with more than 120 wines from all over the world. In the 1,400m² spa take in the dip in the indoor and outdoor pool,whirlpool or treat yourself to warming sauna bath and relaxing massage. You’ll also find a natural swimming pond in the magical gardens - mountain tranquility awaits.
Bedrooms are traditional with high levels of comfort.
Transfer time: approx. 45 mins from Innsbruck airport or 2 hours 45 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Early child meals available from 6pm
- Baby listening service
- Babysitting (day)
- Babysitting (evening)
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Games room
- Play room
Facilities - Bergresort Seefeld features
- Elegant lounges
- Bar with occasional live music
- à la carte stube
- Residents’ restaurant
- Large leisure area with two indoor and one outdoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and large gym ( Free )
- Massage, solarium and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Spacious landscaped gardens with loungers
- New natural pond
- Children’s playground
- Wi-Fi internet access ( Free )
- Lift (not to top floor)
- 15-30% discount on green fees (golf courses)
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Lounge area
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
BergblickAustrian Twins are spacious at around 30m² and are north facing. All rooms are individually furnished and have bath; telephone, cable TV, radio, safe, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
AlpspitzAustrian Twins are around 33m² with lounge area and balcony. AlpspitzSingles are around 18m² and also have a balcony.
Steinbock Junior Suites are around 40m² sleep up to four and have double sofa bed, lounge area and balcony.
BergkristallRooms are the most spacious at 55m² and sleep up to four. Also with lounge area and balcony.
Lift only goes to fifth floor
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Lift doesn't serve top floor
Meals - food and drink in Bergresort Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with sparkling wine
- Afternoon snack buffet (drinks payable)
- Five course evening meal with three to four main dish choices plus salad buffet, fruit basket and cheese selection
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free