· ski bus stop outside for main ski area · 5 minutes' walk to Rosenegg T-bars and night skiing · located in Rosenegg area of Fieberbrunn with selection of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarket · 15 minutes' walk to village square in Fieberbrunn
The Family Hotel Schloss Rosenegg was originally built in 1187 as a castle and redesigned by Baron Rosenberger in 1555. This place has a huge amount of history and it's had many famous characters stay as guests over the centuries - including Emperor Napoleon.
This hotel meets the modern requirements for a comfortable hotel while still having mighty walls, enchanted corners and hidden recesses remiscient of medieval times.
The excellent swimming pool and spa is the ideal way to relax your body and mind during your stay.
For families the hotel also offers children's entertainment with their animation team.
The Mini Club in the Hotel Schloss Rosenegg allows the little ones to be in charge. Aimed at children between 3 and 12 years, the club offers an inspiring, imaginative programme run by a fun and fully-qualified childcare team.
· free WiFi in lobby and lounge · 125 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· cocktail bar · lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage · extra charge for bathrobe hire
For the family
· supervised kids' club | 3-13 years | 10am- 9.30pm (open for longer in high season)
· climbing wall · trampoline
All rooms include a safe, hairdryer, satellite TV and are non-smoking. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, request at time of booking.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après cake or snack (3.30-4.30pm) · buffet evening meal with salad buffet· vegetarian options are available · gluten-free and lactose-free options are available on request
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
•Fantastic friendly atmosphere. •Picturesque skiing and village •Freeride World Tour venue
Fieberbrunn is tucked away in the Kitzbüheler Alps with brilliant slopes for beginners and intermediates and incredible freeriding for experts, not to mention access to the whole Schneewinkel ski area. The town itself is authentic and friendly with a good range of bars and restaurants, and the on mountain dining is spectacular.
Great for •Freeriding •Families •Self Drive trips •Quieter breaks
Snow Report: Top cm, Bottom cm
Snow Forecast: cm expected this week
Snow History: December average depth 49.83cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Salzburg||70km, 1 hour|
|Innsbruck||110km, 1 hour 20 mins|
|Munich Airport||170km, 2 hours|
|First opened:||(1900) apparently- according to the old resort guide!|
Fieberbrunn lift pass price last reported as € 190 (adult 6 day). Ask for a quote when booking Mira Schloss Rosenegg.
Night skiing: No
Fieberbrunn has N facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December-April.
|Top of slopes:||2020m|
|Bottom of piste:||834m|
|Total length of trails:||46km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?