Conveniently located in the centre of town and only a 5-minute walk (approx) to the ski lifts. There is also a ski bus that picks you up outside taking you directly to the lifts. The apartments offer direct access to the Olympic skating rink and a shopping gallery with bars, restaurants and a bakery.
- Town centre: 800m
- Ski school: 600m
- Ski lift: 70m
- Piste: 70m
- Bus stop: 160m
Covering All Bases - An excellent property for families and groups alike who wish to have a comfortable stay in central Alpe d’Huez. The L'Ours Blanc features wooden architecture and magnificent panoramic views over the Oisans mountain range. There's a choice of standard or the higher grade superior units, should you require a little more space and comfort. All units are well furnished, contain all the amenities you will need and feature a private balcony for stunning views of the Oisans mountains.
Great Access - Staying at the residence, you'll enjoy direct access to the village shopping centre and Olympic ice rink in the centre of Alpe d'Huez, which makes exploring and shopping both easy and enjoyable. For access to the slopes, simply hop on the free shuttle bus which stops regularly just outside the residence and you'll be at the lifts in 10 minutes.
Extra Services - The residence is equipped with a children's area to keep the kids entertained. In addition, you can take advantage of a daily bread delivery, shopping delivery, mid-stay clean and laundry facilities (some services are payable in resort), as well as early check-in or late check-out should you need it.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Magnifient mountain views from your private balcony.
- A stone's throw from all the resort amenities as well as the numerous bars and restaurants.
- The option to upgrade to a superior 'Privilege' unit and enjoy some extra comforts and conveniences (such as full-access wifi).
Standard Studio (sleeps 2-4)
Living area with two daybeds, sleeping alcove with bunk beds, kitchenette, bath and WC. Approx 25m2
Room code: 15
Standard 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2-4)
One bedroom with double bed or twin beds, living area with sofa bed, kitchenette, bath and WC. Approx 25m2
Room code: 24
Standard 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2-5)
One bedroom with double bed or three singles, living area with sofa bed, kitchenette, bath and WC. Approx 27m2
Room code: 25
Standard 2 Bedroom (sleeps 2-7)
One bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with twin beds, living area with sofa bed and pull out bed, bath, shower and WC. Approx 50m2
Room code: 37
Superior 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2-5)
One bedroom with double or three single beds, living area with two daybeds and pull out bed or sofa bed, kitchenette, bath and WC. Approx 27m2
Room code: 25S
Superior 2 Bedroom (sleeps 2-7)
One bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with twin beds, living area with two daybeds, kitchenette, bath, shower and WC. Approx 50m2
Room code: 37S
Features and facilities
All rooms/units include:
- Living area with 2 sofa beds, one of which with 1 pull-out bed (recommended for children) or 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Some apartments may contain sleeping alcoves with bunk beds
- Fully equipped kitchenette including dishwasher, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Bathroom with bath or shower and toilet
- Towels, sheets, cleaning kit and cleaning of accommodation at end of stay included
- Television with national and international channels
- Direct access to the Olympic ice rink and shopping gallery