Location - where is Mont Tremblant
Located in the heart of Meribel
- chalet description
- Mont Tremblant description
Mont Tremblant is the ultimate catered ski chalet in style and design. Located in its own grounds in the heart of Meribel, this chalet is incredibly spacious and sleeps 12 guests in absolute comfort.
The entrance floor is flooded with natural light and the double height lounge has a main seating area facing an open fireplace as well as a cosy snug and separate office space, complete with Apple Mac computer. The large dining area looks out over the mountains and comes complete with your own bar for a pre or post dinner drink.
The large cinema with surround sound is also located on the lower ground; the adjoining area with pool table and bar. Next door is the playroom with a table football, TV and Wii, ideal for entertaining all ages.
The wellness area comprises a massage room and shower and opens out onto the large terrace where you can enjoy the outdoor hot tub or take a dip in the heated infinity pool with jet stream.
This chalet is outstanding and combined with the service from your private team of hospitality professionals, we are confident it will exceed your expectations, whether young or old.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Children's supper every day.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
• Range of selected house wines and champagne.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bathroom products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. We understand that if your children are happy, you are happy, which is why we ensure that every aspect of your stay is tailored to your personal requirements.
We are delighted to launch our new Children's Club this winter. All children staying in one of our chalets will meet Charlie Bear. He is waiting for them on their bed, complete with their personalised kids challenge card. The chalet team will help your children complete these during the week. Challenges include design your own pizza with the chalet chef, make the best snowman and create the craziest snow dance ever! At the end of the week your child will have a chance to win Charlie's special prize.
We can arrange spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo. Contact us to find out more!
Facilities - Mont Tremblant features
- Sleeps 12 guests in master suite and 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema with Sky, Apple TV, Playstation, pool table and bar area
- Playroom with table football, TV and Wii
- Massage area with shower
- Outdoor hot tub
- Heated outdoor infinity pool with jet stream
- Expansive south facing terraces and garden
- Dining area with bar
- Office with Apple Mac Computer and Wi-fi throughout
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Garage for 2 cars
- 4x4 Caravelle chauffeured in resort facility
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
The master suite occupies the entire first floor and enjoys an open fire place and magnificent views. The en-suite bathroom has a double bath and walk in rain shower big enough for two. Five further double or twin en-suite bedrooms are located on the lower level, all benefitting plasma TVs and gas remote controlled fireplaces.
Meals - food and drink in Mont Tremblant
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.