- hotel description - Lifetime Hotel Eder description
Stylish, modern design is really at the forefront of a stay at the Lifetime Hotel Eder. Fresh and funky quirks meet traditional alpine style perfectly - natural materials, clean lines and serious comfort - and there's the food and service to match.
The Eder is also in a great location - right next door to Maria Alm's iconic high spired church in the centre of town and only a couple of minute on foot to the nearest lifts - also the ski bus stops almost outside too.
On top of all that there's a fantastic wellness suite with a couple of saunas - depending on how hot you like it - a steam room and a chilled out relaxation area with water beds for a bit of 'me time'.
Facilities - Lifetime Hotel Eder features
• Relax Oasis wellness suite with saunas, steam room, infra-red cabin and relaxation room • Chili's Pub open to 4am - smoking permitted • hotel bar - non-smoking • occassional live music • à la carte restaurant • sun terrace • free WiFi • free use of iPads - subject to availability • games room with Nintendo Wii • extra charge for laundry services • lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a 'Gipfelstürmer' room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Gipfelstürmer rooms sleep max 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years inclusive on an extra sofa bed. All bedrooms have hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, bathrobes & slippers, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Lifetime Hotel Eder
• hot and cold breakfast buffet • 4 course evening meal with choice of main course plus daily salad and cheese buffet • weekly Austrian speciality evening
Cot hire is available from approx €10 per night
We update Lifetime Hotel Eder's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Lifetime Hotel Eder dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Lifetime Hotel Eder in Maria Alm, Austria departs Saturday 7th January 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European ski resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- about Maria Alm - about holidays in Maria Alm - about ski holidays in Maria Alm - about ski holidays in Maria Alm Austria
book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
every sno ski holiday packaged with flights is atol protected by the civil aviation authority.
all our suppliers are atol bonded, so your holiday money is safe. in addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by natwest bank and the travel trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.