Location - where is Hotel Sport, Soldeu
· excellent central location · 1 minute's walk to the Soldeu gondola and piste
- hotel description
- Hotel Sport, Soldeu description
Part of the fantastic Sport Hotels Resort, and one of the best hotels in Soldeu, the Sport is a perfect example of home-from-home meets mountain chic.
The 4* hotel is beautifully decorated throughout in a traditional alpine-style, including loads of warm wood and cosy touches. The rooms continue this welcoming theme, and sleep from two to four people to suit couples or small families or groups.
You’ll have direct access to the jewel of the Sports Resort crown - the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa. Spread over five floors, this luxurious retreat has everything you need to find ultimate relaxation, from swimming pools to saunas, and everything in between. You can also choose from the endless menu of tempting treatments and massages, enjoyed in one of the 19 treatment rooms.
And while the adults are indulging themselves, the kids can be having fun in the free Recommended by Crystal kids’ club, which offers supervised childcare for children aged 4-12 years.
Mealtimes are something else to look forward to. The onsite buffet restaurant serves up delicious arrays each morning and evening – and dinner even comes with show cooking to liven things up.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from the hotel to explore the slopes, you won’t have to go far. The gondola is right across the road, only a minute’s walk away.
Flip flops and swimwear must be worn in the spa centre. No admittance for children under 13 years. Entrance fee is approx. €37 per visit.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Baby, Kids and Teens Clubs
Recommended by Crystal, the Sporthotel Soldeu holds three free clubs for children of all different ages. Baby Club is aimed at little ones aged between 0 and 4 years, while the Kids Club is for children from 4-9 years. The Teens Club is aged for the older kids between 9 and 14 years. All clubs are the ideal setting to have fun and make friends whilst under the watchful and caring eyes of qualified staff.
- The smallest children are guaranteed a range of activities from freeplay, to educational games, arts and crafts, a baby disco and story time.
- The middle group can get involved with face painting, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, mini discos, cinema, adventure walks, cooking and much more
- The oldest kids can get stuck into board games, sports, video games, cinema, outdoor walks, cooking time and more
Baby and Kids clubs are open everyday from 10am-1pm and again from 4-10pm. Lunch is also available at a supplement, if desired.
Teens Club is open everyday from 4-10pm.
All clubs must be pre-booked due to limited capacity.Please note:
Some walks will have a surcharge, and children must be wearing winter clothes to participate on them.
Facilities - Hotel Sport, Soldeu features
· restaurant with show cooking · Villager pub with live music and tapas menu · two bars · lounge · fitness room · extra charge for 5,000m2Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with Hydromassage pool, contrast pool, four indoor whirlpools, two outdoor whirlpools, tepidarium with heated beds, sauna with music therapy and chromatherapy, Turkish bath, caldarium, samarium, aromatherapy cabin, contrast showers, relaxation showers, ice foundtain and various relaxation areas (approx. €37 for 3 hours, over 13s only, flip flops and swimwear must be worn) · extra charge for treatments and massages · Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club - free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (9am-2pm and 4-8pm, under 4's must be accompanied by a parent) · extra charge for ski test and ski guide · ski lockers · WiFi in public areas · lift to all floors · 165 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and mountain view.
Triple Room - sleeps 3: Twin beds or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 4: Twin beds or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Sport, Soldeu
· buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet-style evening meal with salad, starter and dessert buffets and show cooking · weekly gala buffet dinner · Christmas Eve gala dinner (drinks not included) and New Year's Eve gala dinner (with drinks, champagne and entertainment during the meal) are included