Location - where is Hotel Les Bergers
The hotel is right at the foot of the slopes, allowing you to ski to the door at the end of the day. If the sun's out, then enjoy an après drink on the piste-side terrace. In the morning, you're within a couple of minutes' walk to the main Bergers lifts and the ski school meeting place.
- hotel description
- Hotel Les Bergers description
The Hotel Les Bergers is located right at the foot of the slopes, giving speedy access to the lifts and an easy way back at the end of the day It offers a quality half-board service, including traditional Rhône-Alpes cuisine, a range of Recommended by Crystal children's clubs and a luxurious wellness centre.
Bedrooms are either south-facing, with valley views, north-facing, with piste views, or east-facing, with glacier views. All are comfortable and spacious, with modern design touches and ameneties like flat screen TVs, safes and free WiFi.
Great for families, there's an in-house entertainment team who put on a whole host of fun things to see and do throughout your stay. If the sun's out - which in this resort if often is - then you can top up your tan on the south-facing terrace, or come inside for a drink at the lounge bar. Don't forget to relax in the wellness area, complete with hot tubs, saunas and a Hammam steam bath.
No admittance to wellness facilities for children under 18 years.
Check-in is from 6pm.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Crystal Childcare is not available from this accommodation.
Baby, Mini, Junior & Teenage Clubs
These Recommended by Crystal kids' clubs, based inside the Hotel Les Bergers, offer a selection of childcare options to suit children of all ages. The Baby Club is suited to little ones between 18 months and 3 years, the Mini Club goes from 4-6 years, the Junior Club from 7-10 years, Club Teens from 11-13 years and the Teen Club from 14-17 years.
- Early learning indoor games, fun in the snow and nap time for the smallest children
- A range of musical and artistic activities, educational games and snowball competitions for the minis
- A programme of mountain-themed activities for the juniors
- A teen HQ for the older children with sofas, WiFi, docking stations and a range of the latest games
- Games, inter-hotel challenges, geocaching and freestyle introductions for the younger teens
- Freeriding, evening events and outings, and puzzles aimed at the older teenagers
The Baby Club offers 6 half days of care (am or pm).
The Mini and Junior clubs offer 6 days of full-day care between 9am and 5pm, and evening care between 7-9pm OR 5 days half-day care from 9am-12pm and 2-5pm.
Teen clubs offer approximately 15 hours of care per week during French school holidays only.Please note:
The Baby Club is not offered during French school holidays. The Mini and Junior clubs only operate for five days per week outside of French school holidays, for approximately 6 hours per day. Pre-booking is required.
Facilities - Hotel Les Bergers features
· south facing sun terrace · wellness facilities including 2 whirpools, steambath and sauna · extra charge for massage treatments available after 5pm · evening entertainment including videos, games, music, dance night, shows · ski storage · Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club · free WiFi · 194 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV, safe, fridge, hairdryer, telephone and freeWiFi.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 3: Twin beds, extra single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 4: 2 interconnecting twin rooms, with twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Les Bergers
· buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meal with wine and fruit juice included · once a week traditional Savoyard meal with either fondue or raclette · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners are included in the holiday price · optional upgrade to full board which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner