Location - where is Hotel Diva, Tignes Val Claret
· skiing virtually to and from the door · 3 minutes' walk to Grande Motte lifts · central location in Val Claret · ski school meeting point approximately 7 minutes' walk
- hotel description
- Hotel Diva, Tignes Val Claret description
The Diva is popular for its great location in Tignes Val Claret and wide range of facilities. The hotel is nigh on ski-to-door - with the nearest lift is less than a three-minute walk away - and it is surrounded by all kinds of shops and bars.
Don't let the unassuming street-side shop front entrance fool you, as once inside there's a spacious reception and lounge with friendly staff. There is a large dining room and hotel bar on the first floor, and an Irish pub within the building on the ground floor.
Breakfast is a treat, with an array of cold meats and cheeses alongside cereal, fruit, yoghurt and a selection of cooked options to get you ready for a day on the mountain. Evening meals are a treat too, with traditional starter and dessert buffets, a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian main course and unlimited free wine throughout.
There are a range of room types across five floors of accommodation, most with a view of the slopes and a balcony. All are furnished in a modern style, with separate toilet and bathroom.
You’ll also have complimentary access to the excellent hotel-run kids’ club. It runs for six days and one evening per week, all season, for kids aged 3-5 years, and during French school holidays for kids aged 6-17 years. They can enjoy a range of activities under the supervision of qualified, English-speaking childcare professionals. Each week has a different theme, so your kids could be rehearsing for a sci-fi fantasy show, or painting pictures of pretty plants. For the older ones, there are sports tournaments, creative workshops and even discos.
No admittance to the sauna, steam room and fitness room for children under 15 years.
A deposit, payable by credit or debit card only, needs to be provided at check-in.
The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Renardeaux, Pirates and Junior & Teens Clubs
Recommended by Crystal, the range of clubs in the Hotel Diva suit children of all ages. Club Renardeaux is for little ones from 3-5 years, Les Pirates is for 6-10 years, and the Junior & Teens Clubs for the oldest children between 11 and 17 years. All clubs have English-speaking staff and guarantee a lot of happy memories.
- Club Renardeaux & Les Pirates provides themed activities each week, arts and crafts, storytime, singing and creative workshops, plus 'Leo get-togethers' every afternoon including puppet shows, film showings, parties and shows performed by the children
- The Junior & Teens Club offers a specially reserved area for the older children with activities like a Wii, table tennis tournaments, creative workshops and fun sports challenges
- Afternoon snacks are included for children aged 3 months to 10 years
- Extra charge for ski school drop-off and pick-up for children attending Prosneige ski lessons during French school holidays
Renardeaux club is open all season, Sunday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.30pm. Lunch is not included, and will be payable locally.
Les Pirates club is open during French school holidays, Sunday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Junior & Teen clubs only operate during French school holidays for 15 hours per week.
One Leo evening per week for children up to 10 years from 7-10.30pm.Please note:
Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of 6.
Facilities - Hotel Diva, Tignes Val Claret features
· sauna, steam room and fitness room · Irish pub · spacious hotel bar · restaurant with panoramic views · extra charge for WiFi in rooms and throughout hotel · hotel-run kids' club (all season for 3-5 years, during French school holidays for 6-17 years) · 121 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe, and some have balconies.
Twin Room- sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds and one single folding bed or double bed and one single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds and bunk beds or double bed and two single folding beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Diva, Tignes Val Claret
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · five-course evening buffet meals with soup, salad, main (meat, fish or vegetarian option), cheese and dessert · unlimited free wine included with evening meals · extra charge for packed lunch consisting of sandwiches, fruit, chocolate, crisps and drinks - which can be made up each morning at breakfast