Location - where is Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort
- In the centre of the village next to the Hohe Mut and Rosskar lifts
- Courtesy hotel shuttle to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting place (300 metres)
- 400 metres to the nearest bus stop
- Nearest Lift:
- hotel description
- Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort description
Mrs and Master Platzer opened Hotel Alpina as a bed and breakfast in 1964, over the years it has been renovated in to the stunning hotel complex you will find today. Providing the luxuriousness of a five star resort with an unrivalled kids programme – expect all ages and needs to be catered for. The two sizeable hotel wings are connected via an underground walkway.
Set in a tranquil hillside location you are in an ideal position just metres from the slopes, lift and ski school. You can ski in and ski out from the modern ski room with heated boot racks. After a thrilling day, enjoy the state of the art facilities - comprising a modern gym, 1300m² spa complex with a landscaped indoor pool, 3 whirlpools, steam bath, 2 saunas and multi-sensory showers.
Exquisite food can be enjoyed in the elegant bar and lounge or the cosy tyrolean dining hall. All the food is authentically Alpina made. From the jam chutneys to salad dressing – you can taste the unique blend of flavours. Be sure to try out the extensive wine list.
The hotel boasts a children’s paradise, which features wall games, table football, painting, a bouldering wall, labyrinth table, magnetic game and 350m² play area. Similarly teens can enjoy movie nights, a disco and a range of games and activities.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Free child supervision with lunch for children from 3 yrs (Sun-Fri from 9:00am-9pm)
- Children's Land with Wall Games, Table Football, Painting, Bouldering Wall, Labryinth Table, Magnetic Game and 350m2 Play Area
- Games room with billiard, table tennis, interactive games, monopoly, twister & playbarry gaming computer
- Early child meals available from 5:45pm
- Baby listening service
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Highchairs in restaurant
Facilities - Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort features
- Elegant lounge and classy bar with open fireplace
- Traditional stube
- Non-smoking residents' restaurant (mobile phones not allowed in public areas)
- Winter garden restaurant and connecting sun terrace
- Games Room with pool table
- Interactive game table for teenagers and adults
- Small child's area including rocking animals, crawling corner, soft walls, play podium, lego building, slide tower & toy shop with doll kitchen
1300m² Wellness & Sauna Parlor
- 3 jacuzzis and 2 separate sauna areas (one with swimsuits permitted)
- Landscaped indoor swimming pool
- Alpina Beauty Centre
- Salwater aroma bath and ottoman steam bath
- Finnish sauna and colored light therapy
- Cold dip pool, multi sensory showers and heat bench
- Panorama relaxation room
Textile Sauna (under 16 years of age)
- Infrared cabin plus coloured light therapy
- Relaxation oasis with waterbeds
- Steam bath under starry sky
- Exciting whirlpools and cosy loungers
- Modern gym with state of the art technogym equipment
- Beauty treatments, solarium and massage (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Children must be supervised by parents in public areas
- Extensive Christmas programme including live music, carols and night snowshoe hike
- Extensive New Years programme including a party for children and adults and firework display on hotel terrace
- Fitness programme, aqua gymnastics, and tasting of north & south Tirol delicacies also offered across Christmas and New Years
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 5
Alpina Sonnberg annexe with additional rooms connected via underground walkway
Main Building - Rooms
- Type C Austrian Twins are around 37m² and sleep up to four (double sofa bed). These rooms have a bath or shower, lounge area and balcony.
- Type D Austrian Twins are larger at around 45m².
- Type D1 Austrian Twins are around 37m² and have both bath and shower.
- Type E Austrian Twins are spacious at around 55m² and can sleep up to five (double sofa beds). These rooms have both bath and shower.
- Type F Austrian Twins offer the most space at 58m² and have bath or shower.
Alpina Sonnberg - Annex Rooms
- Type B Austrian Twins are around 28m² and have a bath or shower and a balcony.
- Type G Austrian Twins are around 45m² and can sleep up to four (double sofa bed). These rooms have a bath and also have a lounge area.
- Type H Single Rooms are around 18m² with bath or shower and balcony.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Minibar / fridge
- Safety deposit box
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Lift to 4th floor only
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Four course gourmet dinner with three choices of main dish, plus salad buffet and cheese selection (smart casual wear required at all meal times including breakfast)
- Sunday breakfast with sparkling wine
- Weekly speciality dinner
- Extensive Christmas/New Year gala dinners included, featuring buffets and special food stations (jacket and tie required)
- New Year brunch till midday
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free